Monday, October 8, 2007

i'm sorta back

It all hit me today. I went into town to do a few things and couldn't hardly go. I went back to the beach and slept for four hours. I feel like a new and better person tonight.

Bubba will once again go back to DC in the morning. He has stayed with my dad for the last three nights and we think he (dad) is doing alright. He (dad) has talked so much in the last week that he has lost his voice. I am planning to go back at the end of this week.

In moma's honor her funeral was a great, big, family reunion. We were all together for the first time in many years. We have caught up. We laughed, cried, reminisced, ate, talked, and talked some more. We got to know Harry, out newest grandchild, and we all enjoyed being with Jake, Lucy, and Eli.

I couldn't blog during this past week, but I noticed that now 550 people have viewed my profile and this is my 102nd blog since early June. I am so amazed. Even tonight I am not with it blog-wise, but I wanted to at least try to start back.

The whole of the events of this past week are overwhelming. The comfort of so many people around me during this time and the mighty outpouring of love was amazing. I think that what happened to me today was the result of all of the flurry of activity being over and now I am starting to relax. (no more adrenaline rush)

I Peter 1:22 ........"fervantly love one another from the heart."

Because of you, I feel very loved.......thanks for everything, Cathy

No comments: