Tuesday, September 23, 2008

up on high




One of my most favorites things is to come to my computer and check to see who has sent me an e-mail. You have no idea how it thrills me when you do. I just wanted to say that.

These are the twelve balloons that we purchased for Harry's birthday party.

Our "gathering room" room has a vaulted ceiling which is about 20 feet high.

While trying to tie these balloons to a chair, they got away from me......... drawn by the ceiling fan with a loud whoosh quickly up to the apex of the room. Of course everyone gasped and then laughed at the predicament.

It took Bubba on a ladder reaching up as high on tippytoes as he could to grab the ribbons and bring them down. You know........life is really something to laugh at most of the time.
People comment from time to time about the fullness of our tables at our many frequent parties as viewed on this blog. For this one there were six more people in the dining room. We had twenty-one in all. I love it!!! Lots of family and friends around our tables enjoying the food, laughing, and engaging in fellowship. Ages one to eighty-nine. What a joy!!!!!
Such rich, full blessings from the Lord God Almighty.
Praise Him from whom all blessings flow.
Love, love, love, Cathy






No comments: