Sunday, March 14, 2010

unpacking and packing

Two nights in the new house and I am packing to go on a trip.
Tomorrow morning we leave for DC and Lanexa in that order.

Two little boys will be making the return trip with us at the end of the week.
Jake and Eli are coming for a visit with grammie and granddaddy.
They never know what house we will be living in when they come to see us.
It doesn't matter to them though....as long as there is lots of love and attention.

I have the kitchen and bathroom set up.
All that is left is the decorating which I love.
Seeing my stuff again is like Christmas morning.

I am glad you liked the diamond story.
I have had lots of feedback on that.
I am still amazed that the lost one was found.

Daylight Savings Time always confounds me.
I am having to stay up till ten tonight or I would have had to go to bed at eight.
Does that make sense?
It really does mess me up at the core of my being.
I am very thankful for the extra daylight at the end of the day though.
I'll be settled in about a week.

Until then....I'll be travelin'.

cathy cleland

No comments: