Thursday, April 22, 2010

a piddling day

"this new day....it is a gift to you...
the world is spinning in it's place because You made it to."
Fernanado, I love your songs.

Actually I am chillin' to James Taylor as I clean the house.
His songs are so mellow and relaxing.
It is a huge blessing for me to spend a day here in my home alone, piddling.

Piddling is an art form.
This is how it works out for me;
I start a task ~
see something else that needs doing ~
start doing that ~
decide to check my e-mail ~
jot down a quick blog since I'm at the computer anyway ~
go get a mid-morning snack ~
talk to a friend on the phone ~
and then realize.....
I have gotten absolutely nothing done.

Hooray for my "piddling days."
They make me extremely happy.

Now I HAVE to get back to work!!!!

"Up on the Roof" is playing now...
James says "everything is gonna be alright."
I hope so.
c

No comments: