Wednesday, May 12, 2010

bubba's got a brand new chair uh huh

It is brown leather,
manly,
and super comfortable,
and I actually like it.
He has waited a long time for this.

Last night he went to sleep so hard in his new chair,
that he couldn't go back to sleep when he came to bed.
He said that something was beeping and keeping him awake,
but I know the truth.

What is it about nails?
I bought some the other day.
I asked the nice man at the hardware store what kind I needed to nail into concrete.
He showed me the concrete nails,
said screws would be better,
but I bought the nails because screwing seemed harder to me than nailing.
(I wanted to put up some outside lights)

Bubba honed in on the concrete nails immediately and asked,
"Why in the world did you buy these concrete nails?"
I had to admit that by then I was wondering the same thing myself.

He is now in charge of that project.

I just want to know one thing....
Why does he get so upset when he hears me hammering?
cc

No comments: