Thursday, October 7, 2010

the secret to a man's heart

Do you know what it is?

Today was a stay at home day for me.
I've gotten a lot done,
but not nearly what I wanted to.
That's okay though and I'll tell you why.

I labored for about an hour making one
of Bubba's favorite meals.
He knew what was being prepared today
because he bought the pork chops.....
hint ~ hint.

Just now he e-mailed
that he would be home at five.
I returned the favor and told him
that the casserole would be in the oven
waiting for his arrival.

This is what he wrote back.....

"There ain't no better than you."

A home-cooked meal never fails ladies.....
cc

2 comments:

amanda h said...

Very sweet! I came through tonight myself with a Low Country Boil.

Cathy Cleland said...

I never doubted that you knew the "secret."
mom