Thursday, December 9, 2010

i just had to laugh

not about these sad sacks but...............
about something Eli said this morning.

A good friend who reads my blog emailed me the other day.
She noted, "Where is your stuff?"
I don't ever see "clutter" in your pictures.
Just to dispel any thoughts that I may be an impeccable housekeeper,
Eli said this just a little while ago.....

"Grammy, I just slipped on some dust."

Oh thank you little man for reminding me what is most important.
I have dust everybody.....
I am always in a losing battle with it.
It really doesn't bother me that much.
But....
Having little guys and a gal and their toys around thrills my soul.

Lucy's party is tonight.
We will be roasting marshmellows over a firepit in the backyard.
She just called and asked me to bring the pin the tail on the donkey game.
It's gonna be fun.

"He has told you, O man, what is good:
and what does the Lord require of you
but to do justice,
and to love kindness,
and to walk humbly with your God?"
Micah 6:8

love kindness,
cathy

No comments: