Thursday, March 8, 2012

an all day montage


Today....all day long....
I will be posting pictures from our trip.

The first excitement on day one at Disney is seeing the
monorail..... 
One of the primary modes of transportation to and fro the Magic Kingdom.
Little faces and bigger faces too
board with much excitement and anticipation...

Who will be the first one to spot the castle?

For me this morning in my struggle...
and maybe you are struggling too.
This comforts.....

"Belivers shall never fall totally, finally, and completely. 
They shall always rise again from their falls by repentence,
 and renew their walk with God. 
Though sorely humbled and cast down, they never entirely lose their grace.

The comfort ot it they may lose ~ but not the existence of grace.

Like the moon under an eclipse,
their light is for a season turned into darkness;
but they are not rejected and cast away.

Like the trees in winter,
they may show neither leaves nor fruit for a time:
but the life is still in their roots.
They may be overtaken by a fault,
and carried away by temptation....
But they never perish."
jcryle

This is profound for me this morning!

More in a few.


1 comment:

Allison Stroud said...

When I first saw the title, I thought it said "an all day mortgage"!!! I thought "well, that doesn't sound good!"..can't wait to see more pics. I am excited a/b my little Disney trip this summer before I head abroad. Miss you :)