Thursday, February 13, 2014

she....


.....made this for me.
Lucy, my sweet granddaughter,
sewed this pillow and case all by herself.
I love that she added lace.
This is a treasure that I will always hold dear.

They,
Jake and Eli,
called me on the phone and sang
Happy Birthday in complete harmony
adding the "cha, cha, cha's" just at the right moment.


Harry made this card for me.
He wrote everything perfect but
backward.
This will go in my keepsake box.

Lucy went to the store with her own money.
She looked around then spotted this...
a sea salt and sand scented candle,
because she knows how much I love the beach.
She spent her own money.

After ten years,
 I broke my much loved sunglasses.
Bubba gave me new ones,
because I know that one day soon
the sun is going to shine again.

Loved my birthday!




No comments: