Sunday, September 22, 2024

tybee beach ~ last Friday evening


The tide was as low as I've ever seen it.
So much beach to explore.
Lots of rivulets and ripples where the water usually is.
Bright blue skies.
Beautiful cloud formations.
Delightful and picturesque.
Still hot with a soft breeze.


Harry and Gus caught a blue crab with their bare hands.
They went ahead and pulled his big claws off to diminish any danger.
They threw him back in the water but,
I doubt he had any chance of surviving.


Erika walking in the bulrushes by a small stream of water.
She couldn't find baby Moses in his basket,
She looked everywhere.


David in his Hope Bible Church T-shirt
taking in all of God's wonderful things that He made.


Looks like it is raining over there in South Carolina.


There were many shrimp boats but we didn't see any dolphins.


Gussie found a shell with a critter inside.
Those critters come out and bite the hand that holds it.
I found out the hard way a little earlier.

🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚

Right after I took these photos my camera broke.
I have to take it to be repaired.
My garage doors won't open automatically either.
Will be calling the garage door technician in the morning.

Life is beautiful but things break!















 

No comments: