Erika Left last Wednesday morning to take Lucy back to college.
From what I hear, they had a wonderful time.
All Lu has to do now is study and pass her tests with some fun in between
David and the boys stayed in Savannah to do their things.
Some had to work,
others had just started back to school.
I did some providing of the evening meals for all of them.
On Saturday night, we gathered here to enjoy hot dogs and hamburgers cooked on the grill.
I made baked beans topped with lots of bacon,
(They all really love bacon)
and, of course, corn on the cob with lots of butter and salt.
For dessert, I offered up root beer floats, which were a huge hit.
To make it fun, I hung some money
and got out the Spoon game,
which consists of a deck of cards and some green plastic spoons.
Harry wasn't here.
He had to work.
This solid wood table has been in the middle of my living room for 30 years.
It has been the base for so much fun.
It has lots of wear and tear, but I wouldn't change a thing.
It holds memories of so many joyful times.
I won't tell how the money played out,
but everyone left happy with something in their wallet.
💰🤑﹩﹩
Happy times,
Good food,
Lots of Laughter,
Good memories.
Thank you, God, for the multitude of blessings You pour over us!
💗
No comments:
Post a Comment