Saturday, November 8, 2008

happy birthday aunt louise




The party was today.

We've been looking forward to it for quite a while.

We all turned out to celebrate Lousie Futrelle's 88th year and the year that all of us girls turned sixty.
Lou and I brought our granddaughters to the celebration.
Anna took great care of little Lucy and Lucy gladly let her.
What a wonderful time we all had.
Aunt Louise has been in my life since my childhood. She is grace and dignity personified. She is still tall and beautiful and she appreciates a good meal and good fellowship with those who love her. She was the best friend to my mom and my mom loved her so much.
Thank you Loucinda and Wally for hosting us and for being so kind. Anna, I am so glad to finally meet you.
The reunion was wonderful. Let's do it again soon. Time is precious now....isn't it.
I Love you all, Cathy


No comments: