Sunday, June 20, 2021

happy birthday amanda


You were born on Father's Day!
What a wonderful day to make your entrance into the world.
We had a big Father's Day feast planned,
but you changed all of that.
I remember how happy your Dad was to welcome you that day.

To have a daughter is one of life's greatest blessings.
You bring joy.
You have been so good to me since Bubba died.
You will never know how many times a call from you got me through a really hard day.
You've made me laugh when I was on the verge of another round of tears.
You know how to love and care for me so well.

Happy, happy birthday Amanda.
As you get older, I get older... but that's okay.
The circle of life goes on and we learn and grow through our tears as well as our joys.
See you in a few days to celebrate big!
I love you, 
Mom
💕



 

No comments: