Thursday, April 4, 2024

Easter ~ 2024


Beautiful Easter flowers from Lucy. 
Delivered to me last Saturday.
Still just as beautiful today.
🎕

The Menu...
Honey Baked Ham
Savannah Red Rice
Macaroni & Cheese
Broccoli Salad
Green Beans
Pineapple Bake
Homemade Sourdough Bread
(made by Anna)
Fresh Strawberries and Real Whipped Cream



For dessert, Lucy made these delicious
Carrot Cake Cupcakes.
🥕 


The egg hunters.
They traveled in a pack.
No one could find the golden eggs.
🥚🥚


I couldn't resist.
I hid the small golden egg under the dumpster at the construction site.
(I don't think this unsightly mess is ever going away)
Walter went off on his own and found it.
He got $10.00.
That took the wind out of their sails momentarily, but there was still another egg to find...
The Golden Egg.
I had to practically show it to them.


                         It was inside the freezer in the garage in a Pepperidge Farm Coconut Cake Box.
                            David found it and left $20.00 richer.


Our group fell apart at the end because of the gnats.
David and Lucy went into the house and Erika and I took the picture.
We had such a wonderful afternoon celebrating together and having fun.
That's Ivan and Grace,  Anna, Robert, and six weeks old Sadie and my grandsons.
💕























 

No comments: