Sunday, April 14, 2024

Happy Birthday Archie ~ #16


We had another birthday last week.
Willian Archibald Cleland turned 16.

I 💗 so many things about this young man.
He is kind and thankful.
He has a desire to help others.
He can fix just about anything that's broken.
He changes my batteries and sets my clocks when the time changes.
He loves every meal I cook.


Archie loves cars.
He knows all about every make and model.
He has his learner's permit and has been practicing driving for a while.
Practice makes perfect and that's what he is aiming for.
He will be able to drive by himself in July.
He is saving for a car.
I know he has saved almost every penny he has ever been given.
He is a good steward of his cash.
💲💲💲💲


We partied Tuesday night.
We had Hot Dogs and Hamburgers,
Baked Beans,
Grammy's famous and much loved Potato Salad with a secret ingredient,
and Chips and my homemade Onion Dip.
For dessert,
Archie requested an ice cream sundae bar with all the fixings.
🍨
After dinner, we went out back for a rousing game of Lawn Darts.
Amanda was here and that made everything funnier.
Amanda is always the "life of the party!
🎉
These kids are growing up so fast!
I want to savor every minute!
 










 

No comments: