Sunday, May 19, 2024

God wrote a book


I love God's Word.
This so describes how I feel about His amazing book.
I can't wait to read it every day...
many times during the day.

I just finished studying the book of Ezekiel.
Ezekial was a major prophet of God.
God showed him many things about future events.
He wrote them down for us to study and be amazed.
The book of Daniel is next.
You can tell I'm deep into the end times.

I use study notes for further explanation.
I am using The John MacArthur Study Bible this time through.

In these perilous times, we need to live in reality.
We need to know and understand what God is doing and why.
Nothing that is happening in the world is random.
All that is taking place was planned by God before time began.
God is sovereign over all things.
He did not hide the future from His people.
It is all written there in His Word.

God has given us everything we need for life and godliness in His precious Word.
Search for truth constantly.
He freely gives wisdom to those who ask.

"God wrote a book.
That reality blows me away
every time I stop to think about it."
💗



 

No comments: