Sunday, May 5, 2024

the last of the "little" guys


I feel strongly like I'm constantly throwing a party.
Actually, I love throwing parties.
Have an occasion?
Call me!
We'll make a plan.

Walter's real birthday was on Monday.
His family party was last evening.
In the meantime, he got sick with a fever.
He came anyway but was definitely not himself.
We canceled lawn darks in the backyard.
He just couldn't eat much of all of his favorite food.
🤒
Some scenes at my house yesterday...


Cooking a big pot of rice.
Bring it to a boil and then turn it down to simmer for 20 minutes.
I add my special seasonings and butter.
They love it and it fills them up.


Broccoli-chicken casserole cooking in my oven.
They 💗 it too.
Always a crowd favorite.


Drink station.
I offer up sweet tea and lemonade.
I didn't bring out my Vietre dinnerware and goblets.
Walter likes my multi-colored plastic cups.
And, we just toss them in the trash.


For dessert,
Chocolate Surprise by request.
Chopped pecan and butter crust,
Cream cheese filling,
Chocolate pudding,
Whipped cream topping.
Always has been a crowd-pleaser!
👏


My loves!
Happy # 9 littlest guy!
💗💙💙💙💙
















 

No comments: