Sunday, November 18, 2018

heartwarmer


These grandboys filled a whole pew in church this morning.
Bubba and I sat in front of them.
I heard a few shenanigans going on back there,
but for the most part they were good.
It warms my heat to see them singing praises to our God
and listening to His word being proclaimed.

We had Thanksgiving with David's Family last night
as they are heading to the Bookman's house to celebrate on Thursday.
It is always so wonderful to have all seven of the grand kids together.
They played their hearts out running in the backyard
like banshees until well after dark.
I remember doing that when I was a kid.

I hope this week brings joy and gladness to all of you who read.
Every day is thanksgiving,
but we have this one special day set aside to give thanks as a nation.
Enjoy your families and time together,
It means so much.

"It is good to give thanks to the Lord,
and to sing praises to Your name, O Most High;
To declare Your lovingkindness in the morning,
And Your faithfulness by night."

Psalm 92:1&2


No comments: