Thursday, November 29, 2018

mothers & daughters


It's still November.
We got an extra week this year.
I have been busy decorating for Christmas....
something I dearly love to do.

Last week I spent a lot of money.
First of all one of my front teeth just up and crumbled away.
Probably another loss to radiation therapy.
Had to get a crown made.
👑
Then, a couple of days later,
my dryer went out.
Sometimes it would dry, sometimes not.
We decided to get a new washer and dryer as both were old and getting unreliable.
Yesterday, one of my glass kitchen cabinet doors came unhinged.
They say things happen in threes so maybe we're done.


I've never owned a back pack. 
Got this one for our trip to New York and for our trips to Disney World.
The trip to New York didn't happen.
One of Amanda's clients offered up her home in the Hamptons...
so generous!
For many reasons we decided that this wasn't the time to go.
Hopefully in the future? When it warms up? When I can enjoy eating again?

The orange sweater...
I promise you won't see it in any more pictures.
I have packed it away with my other Fall goodies.
And yes, you also saw it on Amanda.
It was a great piece for our cool/warm/cool autumn days and evenings.

PS...I'm spending a lot of time in the attic and on ladders.





No comments: