Tuesday, November 20, 2018

holidays starting


We, the Hollingsworth family and Bubba and I,
are having a wonderful, relaxing week of Thanksgiving.
Amanda took this picture of me because she said I matched my fall quilt.
Notice the orange shoes.
Amanda and I have shopped till we dropped.
The boys went to Fort Pulaski today.
For dinner this evening we are having a low country boil.
I am as happy as a snail.


This is my one and only picture of our Cleland Thanksgiving
on this past Saturday evening.
We had....
Honey Baked Ham
Cathy's famous Red Rice
Cathy's famous Potato Salad.
Yummy Broccoli Salad
Pineapple Bake
Yeast Rolls
&
Coffee and Pumpkin Roll for dessert.
What a delicious feast!!!


And lastly...
Amanda and I saw this chair today while shopping.
It was screaming,
"Buy this for Bubba for Christmas."
His love and devotion to the "dawgs" is iconic.
If it didn't go against ALL of my sense and sensibilities,
I would have it delivered to his "office" upstairs.

Gotta go set the table for our low country boil.
Perfect prelude to our Thanksgiving feast.
I'm still not eating much of anything but it's fun to watch everyone else enjoy.





No comments: