Monday, June 24, 2019

seeing hearts


I was sitting on our balcony at Ponte Vedra Beach the other week.
It was very early in the morning.
I was watching the sun rise and taking pictures back to back...
 searching specifically for hearts in the clouds.

While looking back at the pictures the other day I found this one,
 It took my breath away.

Looking for hearts in ordinary things is something I love to do.
The right side of this one is somewhat distorted
 by the rays of the sun shining brightly through the clouds,
but clearly there is a heart there.

Hey,
God sees our hearts.
Did you know?

"I, the Lord, search the heart,
 I test the mind,
Even to give every man according to his ways,
and according to the fruit of his doings."
Jeremiah 17:10

What does He find in Your heart?
Do you love Him?
Are you desiring Him with all of your being?
He is always waiting for those who are seeking Him.
Those who look for Him diligently will always find Him.
Read God's word.
He's waiting for you there.

💗






No comments: