Saturday, May 16, 2020

happy things


Last week I promised you a picture of the newlyweds,
Anna & Robert.
Because of the shutdown out in California, they got married at home.
We attended virtually via Zoom on Erika's computer.
Everything about the wedding was beautiful...
simple and quiet but absolutely gorgeous.
I had so much fun talking to my sister Teri later about all the tiny little details.
We chatted for an hour and a half and afterwards I felt as if I'd been there.
Weddings are such happy occasions!

For the last eight weeks,
 David's family and I met here on Sunday mornings to have church.
We would gather at 10:30 for worship.
After, I would have Sunday dinner ready to go.
We would take our seats at the table to eat and fellowship.
That sweet time ended last Sunday.
Tomorrow we gather at our new location for services.
We plan to be careful using all the social distancing guidelines, 
But what joy to be able to gather corporately again with our brothers and sisters in Christ.

Below are two pictures of last Sunday here at my house.



That's our new worship center behind David on the screen.
We will be using every other pew but than's okay.
We will be together again as the church and that is the most important thing!

"And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works,
 not forsaking the assembling ourselves together,
 as is the manner of some,
 but exhorting one another,  and so much the more as you see the Day approaching."
Hebrews 10: 24&25

This will be one of many fresh starts for me as Bubba and I never got to worship together in this place.
He, I'm sure, will be cheering us on from heaven.

Praise God for all the blessings that flow from Him to us.
He is faithful and kind always.
His word is alive and able to change hearts and minds.
Jesus' shed blood makes everything right.
Believe!








No comments: