Sunday, May 10, 2020

what a happy mother's day


They know I love flowers so...
in they come in the back door this morning carrying this exquisite blush pink hydrangea.
Perfect, just perfect!

Lucy painted hearts on canvas for me in my favorite color,
the color of the ocean in the Caribbean.
 She also brought fresh jasmine which has made my house smell wonderful.
I need to find just the right spot for this beauty!


Amanda and Mark and Jake and Eli gifted me this bracelet which I love.


Gram is one of my most favorite names.


I used my mother's Desert Rose dinnerware for our Sunday lunch today.
I'll tell you what I made to go in these dishes tomorrow.
I picked some flowers from my yard for our Mother's Day centerpiece.

@feelinglikelifemaybeworthlivingagain
@findingjoyinbeautifulthings
@holdingtightlytothepeoplewholoveme
@havinghopeforthefuture
@gettingthingsdone
@findingmywordsagain

Life is different ~ life is still good!






No comments: