Wednesday, January 3, 2018

God sent us snow today


For almost five hours it snowed.
In the middle of the day.
I watched the whole show.
It was absolutely amazing, peaceful, serene.
There is nothing more profound than when God sends snow.


The ice came first to make everything really cold,
and then it snowed, and snowed, and snowed.


All plans for the day got cancelled.
the city of Savannah shut completely down.
Not a creature was stirring.


Bubba went out to get this picture.
The first time #6 has seen snow.
He kept calling it a winter wonderland.
I love him for loving the snow with me.


My Christmas front door wreath thrown down in the snow.


Our Christmas tree was made a thing of beauty one more time.


Me waving from the front door.
What joy!
A perfect day!
I gazed at the snow until the sun went down.
It's been so long since I've seen this much snow.
Thank you Lord!!

"For He says to the snow, be on the earth."
Job 37:6

"Have you entered the treasury of snow?"
Job 38 22







No comments: