Friday, May 29, 2020

new things


I went to see April this week.
April is my much-loved hairstylist and friend.
She worked her wonders once again on this "long overdue for care" old lady.
My friend is waiting for a post with a picture of the new me.
Here it is...
taken with my trusty Canon camera in my bathroom at home.


A couple of years ago Bubba started a hydrangea garden in the backyard.
This is the first one of the season.
It is small, but it bloomed, and I'm thankful and happy to see it appear.
Tomorrow will be three months since he left me.
I am surviving...making my way.
I'm putting on a big dinner party tonight.
Made another sour cream pound cake.
Set a beautiful table.
Life goes on.

Missing you Bubba!
There is a great big hole in my heart that still hurts so much!




No comments: