Wednesday, July 2, 2014

they're almost here


The last text,
(yes I text now and love it)
was from St. Augustine.
Thinking they'll be here around 5:00.
It's now quarter to four.

Thankfully,
I am feeling better.
A summer cold caught me off guard
and has made me feel rotten for a couple of days.
But,
today,
I am better for sure!

Amanda injured the muscle in her calf
in one of her classes on 
Monday night.
She will need a little time to recuperate too,
so we will do it together.

Looks like Arthur the hurricane
will pass us by far out to sea.
Was hoping for a little rain,
but....
no.
Until we get this monster of a pine tree 
in our yard taken down,
we don't need a 
major blow.
The tree man said that if it falls,
it will fall directly on top of our neighbor's house.
So,
we are going to remove that possibility.

I see you guys coming down the highway...
see you in a few.

No comments: