Saturday, December 9, 2017

boys on a cruise


Boys on our bed.
These are some of my memories...
Some sweet faces I want to remember always.
That's what my blog is...
A journal of the days of my life.


We often found ourselves at the front of the ship.
On the very top because that's where our cabin was.
Dress up night!


Top bunk boy...
a great place to snuggle in and be rocked to sleep by the ocean.


Granddaddy and Jake.
Eli had gone to get pizza.


We lost count of the number of ice cream cones this boy ate.



Soaking up the sun at the back of the boat.


Snorkeling at Half Moon Cay.


Jake bought a "ship in a bottle" in Nassau.
I love what kids this age buy.
Granddaddy gave them both $20.00 and they quickly bartered it away.


I chose this picture because it captures this boy's spirit.
Eli is a joy...so is Jake.

What a blessing to have been able to cruise with our grandsons.
Thank you Lord for this special gift!
My dream is still to take all seven of our grandkids for our 
50th wedding anniversary in a couple of years.
We might take their parents along too.
🚢 ☀🌟










No comments: