Tuesday, July 31, 2018

front porch urn extravaganza


Look what happened while I was in Florida last week!
I sprinkled some 10/10/10 fertilizer on these babies and
Viola!
Beauty in a pot!
The creeping jenni came alive!
I love my flowers and ~
no deer!
Honestly, now I will tell my secret.
Every time I clip my fingernails I throw them in the flowers.
The smell of humans does the trick.

So, today I saw my surgeon.
He exclaimed over the good pet scan.
He checked me out again with his telescope
and couldn't find a thing wrong.
"Such good news," he said.
"Oh by the way," 
"I have something that may help your mouth feel better."
"It's a pill that causes your salivary glands to work better,
it reverses the damage caused by the radiation.
but it may cause you to sweat."

"Thank you!
Bring on the sweat!
I can shower more often!
Anything to enjoy eating again!
I'll let you know how it works.

God is so good all of the time!
Even if it had been bad news today, God is still good!
I love Him!!

No comments: