Sunday, October 21, 2018

disney trip



Thanks to these five people I was able to do Disney again.
Two days back to back.
Three different parks.
My husband,
My daughter,
My son in law.
My two fine, handsome grandboys.
Last January when my cancer journey began I wondered,
"Will I ever be able to go to Disney again?"
It happened this past week.
I couldn't be more grateful.


Here we are with Kylo Ren from Stars Wars.
He was being mean to us.
We knew it was all an act.


You never get too old for Disney,
Here we are on the Buzz Lightyear shooting gallery ride.
I got my highest score yet but,
Bubba still beat me.


It was still August hot in Orlando.
We got to the parks early,
left after lunch for rest and relaxation,
then went back to enjoy the coolness of the evening.
We had a beautiful moon hanging over our heads and soft breezes blowing.
It was magical!


I didn't take my camera (first time ever).
Amanda took these pictures for me.
I managed my eating issues well!

The only lasting effects from our trip was fatigue.
I will take a few days to rest up and be ready for our next adventure.

God is so good!
I am so thankful for the kindness He shows through my family.
Having fun and laughing together is such a big part of getting well.

(The editor of my blog would not let me place my first two writings in my usual format.)
I don't know why.



No comments: