Tuesday, October 30, 2018

fall bed


This is our fall bed...
drenched in that glorious, autumn afternoon sun.
Bubba says that it glows.
I agree with him!

Just a quick update this afternoon:
I saw my surgeon early this morning,
You know,
the one who sticks the lighted scope up my nose and down into my throat.
He couldn't find any cancer in there.
The only way I get through this ordeal is to hopefully hear good news after he pulls it out.
I did!
The cancer has not come back.

Thanking God just now for His healing!!
Thanking Him also for good doctors and nurses.
For their extra care and compassion.
One example is the sweet nurse who held my hand during the procedure.
I hung on for dear life.
Also thanking Him for all of the prayers of my friends and loved ones,
I am truly living "The Abundant Life" that Jesus promised in His word.
He has provided everything I need and then some.
Deeply Grateful!


No comments: