Thursday, December 2, 2021

apartment tree


I think this is the smallest tree I've ever had.
Living in my tiny apartment, 
I had to think about the tree placement very carefully.
Amanda and I went early on the day after Thanksgiving to beat the rush.
This Fraser Fir is six feet tall and kinda skinny.
I think it is perfect.
I put all 900 lights on myself...
never done that before.

All of my Fall and Christmas decorations are packed at the very back of the storage house.
There was no way I was going to get my hands on any of those.
I think I've mentioned this many times before.
I went to Big Lots and Wal-Mart to shop for the baubles on my tree.
Under the circumstances, I think it turned out pretty well.


I love the garland and the Star Of Wonder ornament.
And...


David and Erika and the kids gifted me with these wooden ornaments with the names of Jesus on them.
Best gift ever!

There will be Christmas in my apartment this year.
I was hoping I would be in my new home by now but that didn't happen.
My place looks cozy and warm and festive.
It smells so good.
I feel so loved and taken care of!
Thank you Lord for these blessings are a gift from you.

PS...I had my tree delivered.
It was a day late.

"Patience is not about the waiting,
It is about the attitude you have while you are waiting."






 

No comments: