Tuesday, December 14, 2021

landscaping is in


I have a carpet of grass but no flooring.
This strikes me as kinda funny.
It has been over a week since I rode by my new house.
(I've kinda lost interest because nothing is getting done but maybe not really)
It's Christmas time!
I have lots to do!
But anyway, I rode by today and sure enough nothing has been done inside.
Hopefully, the flooring will get here and be installed next week, and then they can finish up.

I got an encouraging e-mail from my lender today.
He assured me that my super-low interest rate is locked in,
(It can't go any higher),
and if they fall any more before we close,
I can snag an even lower rate.
 👍 
Christmas is coming on fast.
I am looking forward to cooking and partying and wrapping gifts and loving on my family.

I am so excited to celebrate the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ with my favorite people
and with my church family.
These are beautiful days full of wonder and awe.
Thank You, God, for writing the Bible for us and giving it to us
 so that we have the story of Jesus' birth to read and enjoy and meditate on.

Worship the King born in a manger!
Laying on a bed of hay.
He came to die for the sins of the world!
Hallelujah!!!

 

No comments: