Saturday, September 7, 2024

oyster shell treasure from the ocean




Walter is always looking for beautiful things in nature to give me.
He is diligent with my "seeing hearts" obsession."
Monday afternoon while beach combing he brought me this oyster shell.
He was looking for shells at the water's edge.

I thought,
 "Oh no, another broken shell."
After a closer inspection,
I realized he had found a treasure.
This oyster shell had been shaped by the sea into a perfect heart.
This must have taken years as oyster shells are hard and strong.
It will go to a special place in my home.
💗 seeing hearts!


Remember "Twinkle" my old phone case?
Well, it up and fell off the other day.
I ordered this new one from Amazon,
and Lucy installed it for me.
I have the same old phone but it looks brand new.
I will see this heart every time I use my phone.
💛


Making spaghetti for dinner tonight.
🍝🍝🍝

It's been raining since this time yesterday.
I 💗 rainy days and nights and days,
⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆









 

No comments: