Tuesday, March 6, 2012

at epcot

Blogger has gone completely crazy tonight!
Trying to load pictures but it won't let me.
Anyway,
here sit Bubba and I at a little cafe in Epcot,
one of my favorite places at Disney.
They were getting ready for the
International Flower Show
coming up in a few weeks
and the flower displays were absolutely dazzling.

Being away on vacation
for a week
has caused me to be out of
God's word regularly,
which always renders a negative effect on my soul.
Been hanging out in Psalm 119
for the last few days
remembering the absolute necessity of
daily time with the Lord.

"My soul melts from heaviness,
Strengthen me according to your Word."
vs.28

"Your hands have made and fashioned me;
Give me understanding that I may learn
Your commnadments."
vs.73

"Let, I pray,
Your merciful kindness be for my comfort,
according to Your word to Your servant."
vs.76

Nothing brings sweet peace to my soul like the precious word of God.

No comments: