Wednesday, March 7, 2012

happy birthday eli


Today you turn five!
I remember when you were born,
I had to run out to the store to buy you some
"premie clothes"
because you were so tiny you didn't have anything to wear.
Just look at you now,
strong, sturdy, and O so cute!

Granddaddy and I
 couldn't love you more,
little guy
Have a great day!

Psalm 119: 29-44
My prayer from this morning from these verses....

Remove any false way from me.
O Lord, do not put me to shame....enlarge my heart.
Teach me the way of your statutes.
Give me understanding that I may observe Thy law and keep it with all my heart.
Make me walk in the path of Thy commandments for I delight in them.
Incline my heart to They testimonies.
Turn away my eyes from looking at vanity.
Revive me in Thy ways.
Establish Thy word to Thy servant.
Revive me through Thy righteousness.
May Thy lovingkindness come to me O Lord.
I trust in Thy word!
I will keep Thy law continually forever & forever!

All of that in just 15 verses.
God is so good to restore to me the JOY of my salvation
when I have wandered away from Him.
Thank you my God!

No comments: