Thursday, March 22, 2012

more on the move.......

One of these days
I'll get motivated
to pack up all of the things in this townhouse
and get on with the move...
Today,
 I am feeling lethargic
because of all the pollen
that is blowing in with the cool breeze
through my open windows. 
Every now and then I have a fleeting moment of thinking...
"Maybe I should turn on the air conditioner and close the windows," 
but that thought is momentary.

You see,
here we get a cross wind,
coming from the ocean,
over the marsh,
through the house
and on to the river
 and beyond.

We are moving to Southbridge
in West Savannah
on April 1st.
God provided a condo for us there
that perfectly meets our needs.

It is sprawling...
all of one level,
the top floor,
("the top floor is always the best")
To get to the living area one must walk straight up 21 stairs.
That's okay with me...
It is great exercise.

So...once more I get to make a home.
I love it,
but I'll miss this good place

"My heart
stands in awe of
Your word.
 I rejoice at Your word
as one who finds
great treasure."
Psalm 119: 161 & 162


No comments: