Thursday, May 3, 2018

six weeks after


Hi friends....
I am and will continue to be eternally grateful for your prayers.
I saw my radiologist today.
He couldn't have been more pleased with my progress.
Even though my choices for eating are still very limited,
(soup and milkshakes)
my stamina is lacking,
(do a load of wash ~ sit, load the dishwasher ~ sit etc.)
my favorite thing to do is still reading,
I am getting there!
God's healing grace is on me.
His mercy and kindness sustains me.
His love comes to me through family and friends!!

Yesterday a plane crashed nearby.
A C-130 Hercules from Puerto Rico, one of Bubba's babies,
went down on Highway 21 in a most dramatic and fiery crash.
Such a very sad and traumatic event.
It was headed to the bone yard for planes out in Tucson, Arizona.
It was sixty years old.
Bubba and I have driven by this eerie place where old planes come to die.
Miles and miles of abandoned planes just sitting still never to fly again.

This crash, for me, was very scary as it is a recurring theme in my dreams.
These nightmares don't come very often,
but when I do have one it always involves a plane falling out of the sky,
or a plane trying to land on a busy road.
I couldn't look at the videos of this event.
Anyone know the meaning of this dream?

Anyway,
I am very thankful today to be this far along in my recovery.
Have I ever said how good God is all the time?

❤️u cc


No comments: