Wednesday, May 30, 2018

kitties and brocolli cheese soup


Yesterday I baby sat these two cuties.
The big orange cat is Red Smith.
The little grey guy is Dodger Smalls.
He recently came to live permanantly at the David Cleland house.
He is a rescue kitty missing a notch out of his right ear.
For the day he was my shadow.
I love cats and miss having one around.

So, I have become seriously addicted to Panera broccoli cheese soup.
Since radiation ended it has been the only thing I want.
I eat it for two sometimes three meals a day.
I goes down smoothly and doesn't taste like ashes.
Trying to lessen the cost of this addiction,
I found a recipe for broccoli cheese soup.
Bubba said he would make it for me.
All good, fresh ingredients.
Here it is....


Looks delicious right?
I hated it.
Felt really, really bad about this.

As of this afternoon, 
Bubba is in negotiations with the manager at the Panera in Pooler,
 to buy it in bulk quanities.
Oh, when will I be able to eat normal food again?


These kitties were not happy that I was taking their picture.
Both were trying to bolt.
I was holding the little one with one hand
while taking this picture with the other.




No comments: