Sunday, July 21, 2019

this morning on the river


This day dawned beautifully...
sunny and warm with a gentle breeze.
I took my camera to church to see what I could find.
This is the view behind the chapel,
right behind the pulpit.
One can see this river from every window.
Worship flows so magnificently from this spot.


I spotted this shrimp boat...
first time for this.
I wonder if he was catching anything?


This is the boat house.
On Sunday mornings it becomes the Hope baby nursery...
quite a bustling place.


This is the chapel bell.
It is used to call the people from fellowshipping to worship.
The children like to ring this bell also.

God has blessed Hope Bible Church
with such an amazing place to meet to hear God's word proclaimed,
to sing praises, to pray, to be with other believers.
Sometimes it takes my breath away.
Thankful tonight for all of this!




No comments: