Sunday, July 14, 2019

@tybee...


...waiting for the sun to come up.
Look at that big wide ocean.
Just shrouded in darkness, now revealed again in the early morning light.
Calm and peaceful,
still as glass.
Look at the sky.
First rays of the sun revealing a new morning to come.
A new day, full of the promises of God.

(picture @riverrat productions)

Tomorrow I have to have another Pet Scan done.
My doctors keep a diligent watch over me.
This test is to see if the cancer has come back.
I'm trying to be brave...
to keep my mind set on things above.
All of my life is in God's hands.
I will wait and see what He has planned for me.
I won't get the results until Tuesday week.

So, so thankful for the book I am reading.


This book by Martyn Lloyd-Jones is an exposition of Ephesians Chapter One.
It is an in depth look at the prayer that the 
Apostle Paul prays for the Christians at Ephesus.
Truly life changing!
Mesmerizing!
I have underlined almost every word in every chapter.
Thank you to my husband for bringing it to me,
for insisting that I read it.

🌅




No comments: