Saturday, February 13, 2021

my birthday was amazing


I thought that Bubba would have maybe, probably, brought me some flowers for my birthday, so,
I went yesterday and purchased these for myself.
Flowers make me very happy.
I kinda feel like he's tracking along.
First time he missed my birthday in 50 years.


Surrounded by my loves.
No place else I want to be!


Gus made this card for me.
He is always my dear, sweet, brown, boy.
I love him!


Happy picture!
Lucy made me an apple pie.
She served it A-La-Mode!
It was perfection!


I love this gift...
A back-pack beach chair.
All I have to do to get it to the beach is to strap it on my back and go.
I can carry all the rest of my beach paraphernalia in my hands.
Looking forward to beach weather again


Apple pie and lots of love.


Lucy made this for me.
 It is a quote from everybody's favorite Stitch.
It made me tear up.
I love her!


These are all of the flowers I got for my birthday.

❤️









.









 

No comments: