Saturday, February 27, 2021

i'll love you forever and i'll see you again


Jesus came for Bubba one year ago today.
In the twinkling of an eye, he was gone from this earth.
The past twelve months have literally flown by.

Grief still hits me hard and knocks me down
but in the "Valley of the Shadow of Death," I have become stronger.
I have learned so much,
I have known the wonders of the Lord in my heart and soul.

God is so good.
❤️
His ways are always perfect.
He never changes.
His timing is right.
His word is my sustenance.
He is my bread and my light.
His love is forever.
He never fails in His faithfulness.
His lovingkindness envelopes and surrounds me.
He meets every one of my needs.
His grace is all-sufficient.
His mercy astonishes me.
His strength holds me up.
"The joy of the Lord is my strength."
Nehemiah 8:10
❤️
"Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of His godly ones."
Psalm 116:15
❤️

Bubba I miss you!
I'll love you forever and I'll see you soon.
You are in heaven, alive with Jesus.
You are cheering us on!
I've never been more sure of anything in my life.
Cathy

*picture taken two weeks before he died on our 50th-anniversary cruise.



 

No comments: