Tuesday, November 26, 2013

my thanksgiving roses



They will be on one of the tables for our 
Thanksgiving dinner.
Aren't they just exquisite?
Nothing says fall like the color orange.

It has been such a good day.
I just love "keeping house."
Today I stayed home all day and made it shine
for our gathering on Thursday.
It was raining outside 
and I had the whole day to work and clean and set up the tables 
on which we will eat our meal.

Loving to make things beautiful is a gift
that God has given me
and I love it.

Tomorrow is "cook" day.
We will prepare as much as we can 
so that Thursday will be a day to enjoy.
I have seating for twenty.
There are two turkeys and one ham
and tons of delicious sides plus dessert.
Every time I  hear from Sally she is adding another dish.
It will truly be a feast.

Looking forward to the arrival of Jake & Eli 
tomorrow afternoon along with their mom and dad.
So excited!

Love Thanksgiving!!!!


No comments: