Wednesday, April 30, 2014

april, where have you gone?


Me, taking a picture
of myself at the condo.
(I guess you would call this a selfie)

Not coordinated.
I was back in the pool today when I realized,
I cannot do two things at once.
I think it has to do with 
not knowing my right hand from the left.
So,
moving my arms and legs in different directions
while managing a set of weights,
caused me to appear
spastic,
 loose-limbed,
out of sync with the rest of the class.
But,
I will not give up.
I will keep trying to get better
Because
exercise keeps you young in body and mind.
Amanda, 
you are my inspiration!

Harry B is spending the night.
He and granddaddy have big plans for tomorrow.
Speaking of granddaddy,
he cooked all of us,
David, Erika, Lucy, Gus, Harry, Archie and me,
a scrumptious roast beef dinner
with all the fixings.
All of the children love corn on the cob!

Prettiest love song.....
"All of Me"
by John Legend.
Listen at
www.vibe.com/article/watch-john-legend-perform-all-of-me-2014 grammys
(I couldn't get it to link up, sorry)

April is over, May will be here in a couple hours.
Get ready!
Summer is almost here.






No comments: