Sunday, April 13, 2014

the new rug


For our 44th wedding anniversary,
we got a rug for the dining room of our new home.
I searched far and wide for
the right colors....
the palette being soft and neutral. 
The one I chose was,
amazingly,
perfect.
I love the way this room turned out.

I did some research on the computer.
My subject...
"Do deer eat geraniums?"
The computer said,
"No, deer do not eat geraniums."
So...
We go to the nursery and buy several
of my favorite flowers.
We set them out in various pots
and they looked so beautiful.
The next morning,
they were all gone......
eaten down to the dirt.

I say all of that to say this...
"The computer is not infallible."
God's word is infallible, 
but not the computer and its knowledge.

The lady at the flower nursery here in Savannah said.....
"If the deer are hungry enough,
they will eat anything."
I concur!!


Matching runner...
front entrance,
#6.




No comments: