Wednesday, April 23, 2014

easter tulips


I am still on an Easter hangover.
Just went to the fridge and had a bite of my
chocolate Easter bunny.
Bubba never fails to provide these
for the people he loves....
Amanda and Mark...
yours will come with us in May.

My grandmother's vase never fails to charm me,
filled with God's beautiful flowers,
things in my home that are old,
but so precious.

Early on Easter morning,
before the sun had peeped it's head over the horizon,
the Easter Bunny himself visited.
I ran to get my camera,
changed the lens
and got a picture of him.
I had never seen a rabbit visit before.
This one was rather large,
tame,
not easily scared off.

What a joy to see wildlife in your own backyard,
not withstanding the pain they are,
when they eat my flowers.
Like Sally O said,
"I am always thrilled when they come into the yard.'

Here he is....

God is so good and so worthy to be praised.
Thank You for all of the beauty
you give us to enjoy.
I can't even imagine what heaven will be like, Lord.

Here is the bunny without a flash.
I love his eyes...

No comments: