Monday, October 23, 2017

a little thanksgiving


She texts me a little text in the afternoon to see how I'm doing!
She makes my favorite cookies.🍪
I love to shop with her for Ebay items.
I especially like it when I pick a winner!
She is not afraid to tell me when I pick a loser...
(something that would never sell)
She loves my decorating skills.
She listens well.👂
She tells me the truth.
She makes me laugh out loud.
She has to be on time....🕗
(her dad)
She senses when I go down.
She can usually bring me back up.
She is the fitness Queen.....
I'm not.
She is always encouraging me in this area though.
Always early to bed and up at the crack of dawn, like me.
She would rather do the driving.
Pedicures,
Hurricane parties,
Sweet tea without lemon,
Organization...
she says I'm the most organized person on the planet.
Thoughtful.
Kind.
Amanda



No comments: