Thursday, October 26, 2017

roses & fire


Some Cathy musings on this beautiful Fall afternoon.

Bubba, the one who is always hot,
who always needs cold air blowing on him,
has just come out with his long, flannel pajama pants on.
I was shocked and made fun.
He mumbled a lame excuse...
"They will probably feel good in the morning."

In the morning the stump grinder is coming to our house.
You know the stump of the huge tree where we hid the golden egg at Easter?
It will be ground down and the chips will be spread on the lower 40.
The "lower forty" is the small forest behind our house.

Still no firepit.

Monday morning the pressure washers will come.
That should be a real show!!
Clean house ~ ready to be painted.
We'll see.
Thought that would happen last year after the pressure washing took place.
It didn't.


I bought some orange sweetheart roses and placed them around the house.
I love roses!
Me and the kids found most of those seashells.
Think I'll go to the beach on Saturday.
I love the beach in the fall.

Best thing I've read this week ~ 

"Jesus tears down what is false in us....
in our hearts....
and builds something pure and clean again."
Jerusalem's Hope ~ Thoene

I've been going through this process for a while now.
So thankful He doesn't leave us to ourselves.

No comments: