Thursday, March 15, 2018

Quiet


These days of late winter are QUIET.                                                           
Honestly, it hurts to talk and sometimes even to listen.

Reading is my mainstay.
Truly, I think I will have read the whole Bible through before I am well again.
(I started in January)
I have gotten the children of Israel all the way up to the time when they divided the land that God gave them among the twelve tribes and Joseph's two sons, and Joshua and Caleb.
Also, I'm almost done reading the New Testament as well as the book of Psalms.
Somehow, God has blessed me with the ability to think and concentrate during this time.
I think He is amazing this God of ours.
He thought of absolutely everything!

I've always liked quiet the best.
I love to listen. 👂

So here is the latest update....
Six more radiation treatments to go.
Cannot believe I am almost done.
10 pounds of weight lost.
My mask still fits....(so thankful for this)
Doctor cannot believe how well I have done.
He said this just now....
"You are going to get better real fast!"
So very, very thankful!

Thank you for the prayers....
for those who "hear me when I'm quiet."











I

No comments: