Sunday, March 4, 2018

sunlight flooding in


Just sitting in my chair reading
when I looked up and saw this sight.
The late afternoon sunlight was flooding into my beach room.
It took my breath away.
God's glory is so apparent in the beautiful blue sky and the bright shining sun.

Glad to have had a restful weekend.
Bubba is finally better and we both went to church this morning.
Always a high point.

Ready to start week four of radiation tomorrow.
My main problem is being hungry all of the time.
I have lost ten pounds (and counting).
The radiation has burned the inside of my mouth and rendered my taste buds useless.
I stay in a perpetual state of hunger.
There is VERY LITTLE that I can get down.

Good thoughts...
The radiation is killing the bad cells.
It will be over soon.
My mouth will heal.
God knows what I'm going through and provides EVERYTHING I need.

and this.....






No comments: